As biometric technology continues to make its way to the forefront of everyday life, it will now be made available to middle and high schoolers in Florida. Pinellas Florida school system will be the first in the nation to use palm scanning technology to pay for lunch. Rutenbeck says, “This gives children more time to eat lunch instead of waiting in line with their trays. They put their hand down and they’re done. Staff will use it too and enrolling is easy. The program is also voluntary. We choose to enroll on the screen and chose a student’s name. They place their hand on scanner, wait for two seconds, lift it up, and place it again for two more seconds. The technology is currently being looked at by DC Public Schools.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice