DC Police are seeking two ‘persons of interest’ in connection with a shooting at an unusual location: inside a Northwest Washington IHOP Restaurant, crowded with early morning customers. Ridiculous, it’s really tragic”, says Claire Wiener, who sometimes stops by the IHOP at 14th and Irving Streets, in the Columbia Heights neighborhood. Police say the gunfire— around 6:30 Sunday morning, was preceded by a fight involving a number of patrons. Reportedly, the dispute was over a woman. Witnesses say at some point, a man was shot and critically wounded in the chest.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice