(Washington, DC) – DC Police have released the name of the man killed during an officer-involved shooting in the 800 block of 51st Street Southeast. Nineteen-year-old Kevin Bolden was shot after police responded to the scene for a drug complaint and someone brandished a handgun and fired at the officers. Investigators say an officer fired back, striking Bolden who was transported to an area hospital and pronounced dead. The Police Internal Affairs Division is investigating the incident.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice