(Baltimore, MD) – An Atlanta woman will be sentenced this summer after admitting to performing cosmetic surgery without a license in several U.S cities. Prosecutor Rod Rosenstein says an exotic dancer from Baltimore was almost killed. Kimberly Smedley pleaded guilty yesterday. The dancer ended up in the hospital after an injection. Prosecutors say Smedley used super glue and cotton balls to stop silicone from leaking. Rosenstein says Smedley admitted to using a type of silicone that’s used in paint and nail polish.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice