Did you know that we are lax in our servitude to God. We are so comfortable as we drive to our churches in our nice cars to our megachurches and sit in our well climate controlled cushy temples with our comfortable seats. I am always blessed when I travel abroad to minister in countries that are not as fortunate as we. The servitude and faith in God is so limitless and the people see miracles in practice today. Did you know that in Africa it is offensive if you are not dancing and shouting when bring the offering to the storehouse? Oh yeah, and offering can last for a loooooooong while. But it shows how grateful they are and how much they really are appreciative for all that God does in the good and bad. Enjoy the vid and I pray you are blessed by it. If your going to serve God……GO HARD!!!!
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice