(Washington, DC) – A District man faces jail time for allegedly beating his roommate’s dog to death. Twenty-three-year-old Ishmaaiyl Mulheron was arrested April 8th one one count of felony animal cruelty. Humane Society Law Enforcement found the body of a six-year-old Yorkie inside Mulheron’s apartment. Necropsy reports show the dog died of blunt trauma and massive internal bleeding. Mulheron faces a court hearing next month. He faces up to five years in jail and a 25-thousand dollar fine.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice