President Obama is speaking out on allegations involving the Secret Service and prostitutes in Colombia. Several Secret Service agents are on leave after allegedly bringing prostitutes to their hotel rooms in Colombia. The President says he holds the Secret Service to a high standard of behavior. He says the agency overall is very professional and does hard work.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice