(Fairfax, VA) —– George Mason University police are investigating a rare daytime robbery on the Fairfax campus. An employee of a Chick-Fil-A in the student union was taking a money bag to a campus bank yesterday when a man punched her in the face and tried to grab the cash. The employee refused to give up the bag and the man fled after taking her cell phone, which was found a short time later. The suspect, who had dreadlocks, fled the scene on a green and black bicycle. Students say they were quickly notified about the incident via a campus alert.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice