(Baltimore, MD) – A Washington, DC man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty to a charge that stemmed from a May home invasion in Glen Burnie, Maryland. The “Baltimore Sun” reports 51-year-old Craig Stevens Brooks posed as an employee for the energy company Pepco and gained access to a home in the 400 block of Bousch Place. The Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney’s Office says he tied up an adult in the home and then ransacked the house. Brooks pleaded guilty to first-degree assault yesterday. He was arrested after a similar home invasion in July that took place in Prince George’s County. During that incident, which is still being adjudicated, a person was shot and killed.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice