First Lady Michelle Obama and talk show diva Oprah Winfrey are not all smiles and buddy-buddy as they’d like us all to believe according to the new book “The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House” by Ed Klein, reports The two female powerhouses have allegedly had some ugly confrontations before and after Barack Obama was elected president. Reportedly, Mrs. Obama has accused Oprah of using the White House to her own advantage in order to hike up her TV ratings. Both women are also being accused of raking each other over the coals to close associates. As Barack Obama’s inauguration drew near, Oprah’s calls to Michelle allegedly went unreturned. According to the book’s author, Oprah felt as if she had been kicked to the curb. Mrs. Obama has also allegedly talked about the burgeoning weight of the woman whose endorsement netted her husband 1,015,559 votes and decided the primary election while Oprah has reportedly referred to the First Lady as someone who hates fat people. On another alleged occasion, Oprah invited Mrs. Obama to discuss childhood obesity, which is a cause she is passionate about, and was turned down. The book claims that Oprah was pretty peeved about the rejection by Michelle Obama and reportedly stated, “Michelle hates fat people and doesn’t want me waddling around the White House!” Klein then alleged Mrs. Obama told her staff, regarding the invite to Oprah’s show to discuss obesity, “Oprah, with her yo-yo dieting and huge girth is a terrible role model. Kids will look at Oprah, who’s rich and famous and huge, and figure it’s OK to be fat.”
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?