The Community of Greenbelt needs your help. On Saturday a woman was dragged in the woods as she was walking from the Greenbelt Metro Station and was savagely beaten and gang bang by at least four men described as Black men. Police say up to four men jumped out and dragged her back near a wooded area. They raped her and beat her. The ordeal lasted for nearly an hour. The victim finally managed to get back out to Cherrywood Lane and flag down some joggers, who called police. She was treated at the hospital for severe facial injuries and released Saturday night. If you know anything about this heinous act please contact the PG County Police or Greenbelt Police.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice