Four days after he was robbed and carjacked outside a Detroit gas station, the Rev. Marvin Winans stepped to his pulpit amid cheers and applause. The 54-year-old pastor and renowned gospel musician told the crowd that packed Perfecting Church on Sunday that he was never afraid during the assault. Nor is he bitter. Rather, he said, “I’m sad.” Sad, he said, because young men have lost their direction, and instead prey on their community.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice