Virginians are expected to save a total of about two-point-six-million-dollars during the state’s Hurricane Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday which starts tomorrow. Through next Thursday, the five-percent tax will be waived on smaller items costing 60 dollars or less such as batteries, flashlights, duct tape and smoke detectors as well as larger items costing one-thousand dollars or less such as portable generators and inverters.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice