Snake handling was a ritual used in old timey churches during praise and worship. Many backwoods churches practiced snake handling as a form of faith building with the belief that if the snake bit the handler, God would completely heal them. In this article by WaPo reporter Lauren Pond, we follow a Pastor from Jolo WVa that still handles snakes during worship service except this time there is a strange turn from his normal snake handling duties.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice