The scandal-plagued D.C. Council has selected veteran legislator Phil Mendelson as its interim chairman. Mendelson replaces Kwame Brown, who pleaded guilty to bank fraud last week and resigned. Brown was the second councilmember to leave office in disgrace this year.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice