Three seniors at Herndon High School are being banned from their graduation ceremony for a prank they thought was funny, but school officials did not. The “Washington Post” reports on June 6th, the seniors slicked the school hallways and stairway landings with baby oil. Six seniors took part in the prank, but not all of them are being punished equally and are banned from the graduation ceremony. One of the students, Chris Shoemaker, is appealing the graduation ban arguing that all six teens should be equally punished.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice