Testing by the Hundreds campaign close-out event on Wednesday, June 27 from 5:30-8:00 pm at the VisiArts in Rockville. This event will commemorate the collaborative efforts of the African American Health Program (AAHP) and over 20 organizations (see list below) dedicated efforts in HIV awareness and testing in Montgomery County.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice