Televangelist Juanita Bynum appeared on Atlanta radio host Frank Ski’s show for their daily “Inspirational Vitamin” segment and gave the audience a double dose of the truth. The very Christian preacher and playwright admitted to having lesbian relationships in her past. “I’ve been there and I’ve done it all,” she said. “I’ve [done] the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women.” Shocked, Ski interrupted her mid-sentence asking, “Are you serious?” Every bit of it,” she replied. “It’s my life. That abuse that I suffered was because I attracted after my own kind. That abuse was already sitting in me.” While some are already calling her big reveal a publicity stunt because she has a new play coming out, others see it as yet another chink in the armor of a popular preacher. Bynum made headlines in 2008 after her ex-husband Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III assaulted her in a parking lot. They split soon after, marking Bynum’s second divorce.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice