Out of “The Gateway to the West” and “Home of the Blues” hails a powerful voice housed in a small frame. St. Louis native Cheneta Jones has proven that faith can trump any hurdle and prayer can open every door. This breakout solo artist, and lead background singer for Tye Tribbett is fueling her busy schedule with her new offering “Get There”. Cheneta captivates with her unique, crisp, powerful voice, and keeps audiences absorbed with her incredible stage presence, voice control and the element of surprise. “I want listeners to be able to hear a song and reflect on how it applies to their life,” Cheneta explains. “In addition, for those who are not believers, it is my intention to draw them to Christ through practical means and not religiosity.” We hope you enjoy this weeks spotlight Cheneta Jones “Get There” and be sure to take our poll and leave a comment.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice