Through the years listeners have celebrated the soulful elements and syncopated rhythms found in Soul Tempo’s inspirational music. Jerry Brunson, Tony Burnett, and brothers Kevin and Phillip Mitchell were childhood friends who joined vocal forces at their New Haven, Connecticut high school in 1985. Inspired by The Temptations and the Whispers, the four teens felt they had something special and dreamed of one day recording a gospel album, Together, they’ve weathered the triumphs and trials of their music career by following one of the group’s original core principles of “casting all their cares on the Lord (Psalm 55:22).” Their grammar school friendship has evolved to include their individual families who all know each other and provide additional love and support. This week we debut the single “Trust In God”. Take our poll and leave us comment telling what you think about Soul Tempo and the new single. At praise 104.1, you pick the music.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice