Praise 104.1 joined over two hundred golfers to support the University of Maryland Center for Infant and Child Loss 22nd annual SIDS golf tournament at the the Turf Valley Resort in Ellicott City. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is the sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy baby. It is one of the major causes of death in infants between the ages of one month and one year. When a family loses a baby to SIDS, immediate intervention and continued support are provided through the Center for Infant and Child Loss at the University of Maryland, School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. For more information visit http://www.infantandchildloss.org or call 800-808-7437.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice