(Ashburn, VA) – The Washington Redskins, who play their home games at FedEx Field in Landover, are urging Maryland voters to say yes to Question 7, which would allow for expanded gaming in the state. Redskins management yesterday released a statement saying, quote, “As members of the Prince George’s County business community, we see it as our obligation to speak out in support of major economic development initiatives.” Among other things, approval of Question 7 would mean construction of a major new casino at the National Harbor resort.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice