President Barack Obama is making fun of his name, politics and the presidential campaign in a freewheeling political romp where he’s exchanging one-liners with rival Mitt Romney in a humorous break from the heated presidential contest. The president spoke Thursday night at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, a Catholic charity fundraiser that attracts top New York luminaries from politics, the media and finance Obama noted that Mitt is actually Romney’s middle name.
- A Grand Fortune with James Fortune
- Asean Johnson: 9-Year-Old Activist Stuns Crowd At Chicago School Closings Protest [VIDEO]
- 7 End Of The School Year Questions To Ask Your Child’s Teacher
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice