In a Newsone essay, First Lady Michelle Obama talks about the importance of every voice being heard and counted, about a fight that never ends. Obama says today’s challenges aren’t as urgent as those we faced during segregation, but they’re still important. Read her essay here.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice