In an unapologetic interview in the newest issue of Upscale Magazine gospel sister duo Mary Mary reveal some interesting tidbits such as Erica Campbell embarking on a solo career and her views about having a very active sex life in marriage.
In the article, Erica is said to be launching to launch a career without her sister but later in the article Erica touches on a subject rarely touched on by prominent gospel artists- sex.
“God created sex and if He made anything better than that, He left it up in heaven…You’re not gonna stay married for eleven years without a healthy sex- Christian or not,” she says.
She also shares, “Marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled. Which means I can do what I want, when I want. As much as I want!”
- Mary Mary and the Go Get it Tour Comes to DC (interview)
- Facebook Cliff? Website Shows Real Time Decline Of Mitt Romney Facebook Fans
- Minute Meditation: Prayer For Safety
- Pastor’s Great-Grandson Bludgeons Him To Death
- Soul Man Renewed For Season 2