The name of the show is actually “The Sisterhood” but from the reviews, it may actually be a Real Housewives of Atlanta with a religious values thrown in.
The view from inside their world, their world, as they support their husbands and churches, is a radical and candid rendering of how most people might view their role. They argue, get tattoos, work out to look hot and talk openly about sex, drugs and their not-so-godly pasts in a series certain to shake the Bible Belt.
“The only thing we agree on is we all love God,” says one “sister” in this exclusive, first-look clip released to PEOPLE.com. The show will feature the soul-searching sass of real-life preacher’s wives Delana, Christina, Ivy, Tara and Domonique.
The show is set to premiere Jan. 1, 2013 on TLC. Will you tune in?
Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDC
Follow @praisedc for the latest gospel and local news!
— 104.1 PraiseDC (@Praisedc) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Is Artist’s Depiction Of President As Jesus Going Too Far?
- Family And Friends Gather To Say Good-Bye To Jordan Davis [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Why Every Male Should Get Manicures & Pedicures [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Jonathan Butler Plays Blues Alley (interview)
- A Pillar in Our Community Is Gone Home to Be With the Lord: Bishop James Steadman