Alexis Spight checked in with “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” to talk about her new song “Steady,” and she also discussed how her life changed from being a runner-up on BET’s “Sunday Best.” Hear Alexis talk about the importance of consistency in a relationship with God and her new album “L.O.L (Living Out Loud),” which is scheduled to be released on March 12th.
- Be Better Tip Of The Day: 3 Ways To Boost Self Esteem
- Watch Mary Mary Perform On “The View”! [VIDEO]
- Bishop Secular: Pajama Bible Study [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pastor Joel Osteen Still Believes In God
- Points Of Power: Let No One Be Deceived [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Oldest Living Couple Gives Great Relationship Advice