The life and apparent death of the ex-Los Angeles Police Department cop who declared war against police corruption has generated a social media fringe of fans who are asserting that Christopher Donrner was really a hero seeking justice, despite being a suspect in four killings. The sympathizers have garnered 18,336 supporters on a Facebook page entitled “We Stand With Christopher Dorner.” The online group has posted Dorner’s manifesto against corrupt police — a document that was “scrubbed by mainstream media outlets,” the webpage charges. Another Facebook page, “We Are All Chris Dorner,” had 3,819 “likes,” or followers, with 6,620 people talking about the page devoted to how the 6-foot, 270-pound Dorner was “the victim of a manhunt and smear campaign. 5 years ago he was fired from the LAPD for seeking to expose corruption within it.” “He killed CORRUPT cops, cops kill INNOCENT people!” one supporter wrote on one of the Facebook pages.
- Points Of Power: There’s No Limit To The Power Of Jesus Christ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 7 Foods For Fabulous Skin
- AV’s Say What: Back To School Essentials Every Kid Should Have! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Busters: Bring Baby Christening Back! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women’s Causes
- Take The Faith Quiz!