Potholepalooza is back. The District of Columbia’s month-long campaign to fix the city’s most pockmarked roads will begin on Monday. It’s the fifth time the District Department of Transportation will undertake the massive effort. Since the event was launched in 2009, DDOT crews have filled more than 21,000 potholes during the designated period. This year’s Potholepalooza will run through May 22. During Potholepalooza, DDOT says it will repair reported potholes within 48 hours. That’s one day shorter than transit officials typically respond. Residents who spot potholes that need to be fixed can call DDOT, email them, report them online, tweet their location or use the DC311 mobile app.
- Points Of Power: There’s No Limit To The Power Of Jesus Christ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 7 Foods For Fabulous Skin
- AV’s Say What: Back To School Essentials Every Kid Should Have! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Busters: Bring Baby Christening Back! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women’s Causes
- Take The Faith Quiz!