Potholepalooza is back. The District of Columbia’s month-long campaign to fix the city’s most pockmarked roads will begin on Monday. It’s the fifth time the District Department of Transportation will undertake the massive effort. Since the event was launched in 2009, DDOT crews have filled more than 21,000 potholes during the designated period. This year’s Potholepalooza will run through May 22. During Potholepalooza, DDOT says it will repair reported potholes within 48 hours. That’s one day shorter than transit officials typically respond. Residents who spot potholes that need to be fixed can call DDOT, email them, report them online, tweet their location or use the DC311 mobile app.
- Coko Talks Balancing Demands of Gospel Muisc and SWV [ EXCLUSIVE]
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- Yolanda’s Take: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Tips On How To Wash Natural Hair [ORIGINAL]
- Fonzworth Bentley Talks Revelations After Becoming A Father [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- AV’s Say What: A Happy Day Is When… [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]