Potholepalooza is back. The District of Columbia’s month-long campaign to fix the city’s most pockmarked roads will begin on Monday. It’s the fifth time the District Department of Transportation will undertake the massive effort. Since the event was launched in 2009, DDOT crews have filled more than 21,000 potholes during the designated period. This year’s Potholepalooza will run through May 22. During Potholepalooza, DDOT says it will repair reported potholes within 48 hours. That’s one day shorter than transit officials typically respond. Residents who spot potholes that need to be fixed can call DDOT, email them, report them online, tweet their location or use the DC311 mobile app.
- Points Of Power: God’s Wisdom Vs. The World’s Wisdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- The Summer Of Praise Aboard The Spirit Of Washington.
- 3 Common Traits Of Youth Who Don’t Leave The Church
- 3 Steps To Picking Best Summer Camp For Your Child
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer