Prince George’s County is searching for four residents to serve on the new school board. The new positions are part of the recent takeover by County Executive Rushern Baker. He will chose three new members who need to have experience in education, business, or management. The county council will also chose a member who is a parent of a student currently enrolled in the county. If you are interested in serving the four-year term, you can download an application on the http://www1.pgcps.org/board/
- Points Of Power: There’s No Limit To The Power Of Jesus Christ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 7 Foods For Fabulous Skin
- AV’s Say What: Back To School Essentials Every Kid Should Have! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Busters: Bring Baby Christening Back! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women’s Causes
- Take The Faith Quiz!