May 13th is National Women’s Check-Up Day, a vital component to National Women’s Health Week. Make sure we take care of Mom and all the special women in our lives. Under the Affordable Care Act there are several preventative screenings and tests she can do at little to no cost or co-pay. Check it out and show them how much you love and need them healthy and happy. Encourage every woman in your life to schedule an appointment to get her temple checked this week.
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Points Of Power: There’s No Limit To The Power Of Jesus Christ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 7 Foods For Fabulous Skin
- Church Busters: Bring Baby Christening Back! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Take The Faith Quiz!