May 13th is National Women’s Check-Up Day, a vital component to National Women’s Health Week. Make sure we take care of Mom and all the special women in our lives. Under the Affordable Care Act there are several preventative screenings and tests she can do at little to no cost or co-pay. Check it out and show them how much you love and need them healthy and happy. Encourage every woman in your life to schedule an appointment to get her temple checked this week.
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?