May 13th is National Women’s Check-Up Day, a vital component to National Women’s Health Week. Make sure we take care of Mom and all the special women in our lives. Under the Affordable Care Act there are several preventative screenings and tests she can do at little to no cost or co-pay. Check it out and show them how much you love and need them healthy and happy. Encourage every woman in your life to schedule an appointment to get her temple checked this week.
- Points Of Power: God’s Wisdom Vs. The World’s Wisdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- The Summer Of Praise Aboard The Spirit Of Washington.
- 3 Common Traits Of Youth Who Don’t Leave The Church
- 3 Steps To Picking Best Summer Camp For Your Child
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer