The day was picture perfect for Mothers everwhere to go out and enjoy themselves. That certainly was the case at Phillips Seafood on the waterfront in Southwest D.C. Mothers, grandmothers and entire families treated mom on her special day to great food and entertainment from Baltimore native Johnathan Nelson. Nelson’s new CD Finish Strong finished number one on the Billboard Inspiration charts in its first week out. Log on to praisedc.com later today to view all the photos from this special day.
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?