The day was picture perfect for Mothers everwhere to go out and enjoy themselves. That certainly was the case at Phillips Seafood on the waterfront in Southwest D.C. Mothers, grandmothers and entire families treated mom on her special day to great food and entertainment from Baltimore native Johnathan Nelson. Nelson’s new CD Finish Strong finished number one on the Billboard Inspiration charts in its first week out. Log on to praisedc.com later today to view all the photos from this special day.
- Exercise Your Brain From Negative To Positive [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Points Of Power: Living As Members Of God’s Kingdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why I'm Not Here for #WhiteGirlsRock
- Yolanda’s Take: What To Do When Your Child Acts Out In School [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Points Of Power: Your Word Vs. God’s Word [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Mass Graves Discovered in 'Biggest Christian Massacre' in Syrian Civil War