The day was picture perfect for Mothers everwhere to go out and enjoy themselves. That certainly was the case at Phillips Seafood on the waterfront in Southwest D.C. Mothers, grandmothers and entire families treated mom on her special day to great food and entertainment from Baltimore native Johnathan Nelson. Nelson’s new CD Finish Strong finished number one on the Billboard Inspiration charts in its first week out. Log on to praisedc.com later today to view all the photos from this special day.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”