The day was picture perfect for Mothers everwhere to go out and enjoy themselves. That certainly was the case at Phillips Seafood on the waterfront in Southwest D.C. Mothers, grandmothers and entire families treated mom on her special day to great food and entertainment from Baltimore native Johnathan Nelson. Nelson’s new CD Finish Strong finished number one on the Billboard Inspiration charts in its first week out. Log on to praisedc.com later today to view all the photos from this special day.
- Points Of Power: There’s No Limit To The Power Of Jesus Christ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 7 Foods For Fabulous Skin
- AV’s Say What: Back To School Essentials Every Kid Should Have! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Busters: Bring Baby Christening Back! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women’s Causes
- Take The Faith Quiz!