Friday night manager Amanuel Zegeye took a picture with a customer in D.C. from Cleveland whose life – and the lives of others – have changed dramatically in the wake of his remarkable discovery. The Cleveland customer was Charles Ramsey, the neighbor who helped free three women allegedly held hostage for years by Ariel Castro. Ramsey was in the district this weekend to appear on the Rock Newman Show. His story of responding to Amanda Berry’s cries for help and ripping apart a door so she could escape still mesmerizes. And video of Ramsey being interviewed after the rescue has gone viral. It even inspired mash-up music videos on youtube.com. “She said get me out of here. Who are you? Hurry up…he might be coming back,” Ramsey recounted on the Rock Newman Show. Police arrived to free the other two women – Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight. Castro now faces multiple kidnapping and rape charges. If convicted, he will become the imprisoned. His brothers Onil and Pedro were initially detained then cleared of all suspicion in connection with the alleged hostage-taking. The brothers insist they had nothing to do with the alleged depravity the police say unfolded inside the house of horrors.
- Coko Talks Balancing Demands of Gospel Muisc and SWV [ EXCLUSIVE]
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- Yolanda’s Take: Why Women Stay In Bad Relationships [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 5 Tips On How To Wash Natural Hair [ORIGINAL]
- Fonzworth Bentley Talks Revelations After Becoming A Father [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- AV’s Say What: A Happy Day Is When… [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]