On Episode 2 of Preachers of L.A., intense meet-ups are abound. First, Bishop Ron Gibson and First Lady Lavette invite Minister Deitrick Haddon and fiancée Dominique out to dinner. Haddon seeks advice from the long-married couple as he embarks on his second time around, but is met with hostile questioning. “Are you guys shacking?” Gibson asks bluntly. Meanwhile, Loretta puts the pressure onBishop Noel Jones to get serious about her. The word “noose-ish” may or may not have come out of Jones’ mouth when describing how Loretta makes him feel. In the church, Pastor Jay Haizlip battles with how to handle a former church member’s sex change. What’s the church member’s one request? That Haizlip call him David, not April. Watch the full episode to see how the preachers come to grips with their pressures! Check the video below and let us know what you think!
- Points Of Power: God’s Wisdom Vs. The World’s Wisdom [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- The Summer Of Praise Aboard The Spirit Of Washington.
- 3 Common Traits Of Youth Who Don’t Leave The Church
- 3 Steps To Picking Best Summer Camp For Your Child
- The 5 Best Meals Of Summer