Bishop Rudolph McKissick utilized a Sunday morning service to reach out to the single couples that are “Shackin Up”. When he preached the sermon, he did not expect what would happen next. The altars filled with so many couples desiring repentance before God and seeking to restore the situation by getting married. Bishop McKissicks heart was moved with such compassion that he offered to marry all of them at a mass ceremony in his church. Please watch the video and then leave your comment.
- Should Secular Artists Be Allowed To Perform On Gospel Shows?
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Why Tasha Page-Lockhart Will Be The Most Successful “Sunday Best” Winner [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise 104.1 Singles Mix & Mingle w/ Chante Moore [PHOTOS]
- Church Busters: Why Is This Service So Long?! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Apple Cider Vinegar: What’s It Actually Good For?