Bishop Rudolph McKissick utilized a Sunday morning service to reach out to the single couples that are “Shackin Up”. When he preached the sermon, he did not expect what would happen next. The altars filled with so many couples desiring repentance before God and seeking to restore the situation by getting married. Bishop McKissicks heart was moved with such compassion that he offered to marry all of them at a mass ceremony in his church. Please watch the video and then leave your comment.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”