17-year-old breakout star Keke Palmer is starring in a new movie with Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton called “Joyful Noise”. The young actress is also an advocate against bullying. She, along with Saving Our Daughters and the Boys & Girls Club of America, have launched a national anti-bullying campaign that has received the support of singer Kelli Rowland, and rapper TI. She talks about all of that and then some with Praise’s own Cheryl Jackson.
Popular on Praise:
- Pastor’s Wife And Mistress Fight At Communion Day Service In Church
- Shocking! See Why Riva Tims Is FORCED To Withdraw Law Suit !
- Bishop Eddie Long Returns To Duty: Too Soon?
- THE CAMPBELL SOUP GOSPEL LADY
- 110-Year Old Man Shares Secrets To A Long Life [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z, Beyonce and (Now) Baby: First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage
- RICK SANTORUM TALK ABOUT WELFARE AND BLACK PEOPLE
- Former Preacher Killed In Front Church Before Service
- NYC Church Leaders Arrested For Fighting for Right to Worship
- Donnie McClurkin To Host 2012 Superbowl Gospel Celebration