Once a Hip Hop/R&B artist J. Long is now a born again Christian. According to the Washington Examiner he hasstrayed away from secular music to work on his career in gospel. He has worked with artists with controversial lyrics like Pretty Ricky and Lil Webbie. He is currently working on his debut Christian Hip Hop CD release, “R&B (Redeemed & Blessed.) He explains his decision to Sarah Hearn of the Examiner:
The singer left the R&B/Hip Hop industry because he did not feel right about the message he was sending out to young people. He felt convicted and knew he did not want to face the result of serving anyone else but God. “God tells us once we accept his son Jesus, go and be baptized,” states J. Long, “I wanted it to be known publicly that even me as an R&B singer could change his ways.”
- Amar’e Stoudemire Pops The Question To Girlfriend With Million Dollar Ring!
- Why Did Lil Wayne Pull Nicki Minaj Out Of Summer Jam? [VIDEO]
- Horoscopes for June 3 – 9, 2012
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]