DeKalb County police are investigating a shooting that left two people dead and four injured outside a funeral in Stone Mountain.
The shooting happened in the parking lot of the Victory for the World Church on North Hairston Road. Police have detained three people in the shooting.
The funeral was being held for Ryan Guider, 18, who was the victim of a shooting last week. Law enforcement sources told the Atlanta Journal Constitution that Guider was killed in retaliation for burglarizing the home of Marcus Ventress, the suspect in Guider’s death.
Ventress, who is considered armed and dangerous, is being sought in the church shooting.
- D.C. Chairman Resigns Over Fraud Charge
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- Study: Exercise Not As Effective For Black Girls As For White, Bad Food Ruins Health Efforts
- Face-Eater’s Girlfriend Says He Was A Christian, Non-Violent Man
- Zimmerman’s New Bond Hearing Scheduled for June 29