The most touching moment that had even the toughest of rappers shedding tears last night at the 2012 BET Awards had to be Whitney Houston’s Tribute. With touching words from Mariah Carey and passionate performances by Monica, Brandy and Chaka Khan, the tribute stirred up emotions for many in the audience.
The most heart felt eulogy, however, had to be from Houston’s mother, Cissy Houston. Dedicating her rendition of “Bridge Over Troubled Water” to her late daughter, Cissy moved the entire room with her performance that exuded the strength and resiliency that only a strong black mother could have. Her performance even made Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kanye West shed a few tears.
- Yolanda Adams Wins The 2012 BET Award For Best Gospel Artist!
- UPDATE: Catastrophic East Coast Storms Leaves 10 Dead, Over 3 Million without Power
- Why R. Kelly Wrote A Spiritual Song For Women [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Yolanda Adams Health & Wellness Tour
- Girl Talk with Elder Vikki Johnson: “Wake Up Expecting God To wow You!”
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving