Ethan Bortnick, an 11-year old-child piano prodigy, has entered the Guinness Book of World Records.
Guinness has awarded Bortnick the record for the world’s Youngest Solo Musician to Headline His Own Tour. He actually won the award for a tour he began at the age of 9. Now, two years later, the phenom is heading on a 22-city tour of America.
Watch the video below and be inspired!
Like us on Facebook!
- J Moss “V4…The Other Side” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jim Crow Style: White Mississippi Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home
- Marvin Sapp Reality TV Show “Single Dad” – Sneak Peek Episode 1
- Join Sheila Stewart This Sunday For Another Uplifting Episode of “Praise In The City.”
Ethan Bortnick, 11-Year-Old Prodigy Enters Guinness Book Of World Records was originally published on elev8.com