Robin Roberts will be taking more time off from “Good Morning America” than expected, she told viewers on Tuesday.
She announced that she will be leaving for one or two weeks before her medical leave, noting that she was not feeling well. Roberts was recently diagnosed with MDS, a rare blood and bone marrow disorder, as a side effect of her battle with breast cancer.
“Well, a full disclosure here, I’m not feeling too well,” Roberts told viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “In fact I’m going to leave and let you all do the rest of the program on your own. I’m going to take a little time off, just to get some vacay… I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”
Like use on Facebook!
- Take Charge Juvenile Diversion Program “Belts For Our Brothers” Program
- The Ivory Coast Cultural & Economic Festival
- Radio One DC News/Community Affairs Director (Sheila Stewart) With First Lady Michele Obama at The White House Women and Girls Forum
- DC Named America’s Second Coolest City By Forbes
- Music Spotlight: Cheneta Jones Is No Newcomer. This Week “Get There”.
Robin Roberts Takes Time Off Ahead Of Medical Leave: ‘I’m Not Feeling Too Well’ was originally published on elev8.com