Rev. Omarosa Stallworth performed CPR and was able to resuscitate her boyfriend Michael Clark Duncan before being rushed to the emergency room.
Michael Clark Duncan, star of the hit movie “The Green Mile,” was found by girlfriend by Reverend Stallworth around 2:00 a.m. in cardiac arrest in early July.
We spoke with Omarosa earlier this year about what was happening in her life and you can watch her interview here:The “Real” Omarosa Sets The Truth Free!- Part I
Many were shocked when news broke back in July that actor Michael Clarke Duncan suffered cardiac arrest and had to be resuscitated at the age of 54. But people were even more surprised to learn that his long-time girlfriend Omarosa was the one who saved his life.
Like us on Facebook!
- Holly Carter: Helping People Of Faith Get Into Entertainment [EXCLUSIVE]
- Girl Talk with Elder Vikki Johnson: Get Up and Do Something Different!
- “Praise In The City” Public Affairs Show Airs Sunday, August 19th, 2012
- Fan Pens “Ponytail: A Poem For Gabby Douglas”
- Gabby Douglas’ Future Earnings To Be Placed In Trust Fund, Family Friend Says
Rev. Omarosa Stallworth Opens Up About Saving Michael Duncan was originally published on elev8.com
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
Erica Campbell Talks New Album "I Love You" With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Contact The Programming Department
The Willie Moore Jr. Show