Angel and Chanel ,the duo of Tri-i-tee 5:7, tweeted hat they have parted ways with Mathew Knowles gospel music label Music World.
We have had the blessing of speaking with these young ladies many times.
Trin-i-tee 5:7 (@TheRealT57) August 16, 2012
They had been on the Music World label for 5 years.
Their last album simply titled “Angel & Chanel” was a mix of great music and spirit.The CD was released in two versions—a 12 song standard version and a deluxe version with five additional tracks. “Over And Over,” the first single from the CD, is a soul-stirring, mid-tempo song, produced by GRAMMY® Award, Dove Award and Stellar Award winner P.J. Morton (India.Arie, Men of Standard, DeWayne Wood). Angel and Chanelle believe fans will fall in love with this song because each time they hear it they will be reminded of how God continues to bless us in our lives. “Heaven Hear My Heart,” is the second single from the CD. With its driving drum beat, contemporary feel and infectious chorus of “Je vous aime,” which means “I love you” in French, the single has landed on top of the Urban Adult Contemporary radio charts. The song speaks to how people seek acceptance from others, when all they really need is acceptance from God about who they are and what they are doing.
We wish the ladies well in their next endeavor.
- Holly Carter: Helping People Of Faith Get Into Entertainment [EXCLUSIVE]
- Girl Talk with Elder Vikki Johnson: Get Up and Do Something Different!
- “Praise In The City” Public Affairs Show Airs Sunday, August 19th, 2012
- Fan Pens “Ponytail: A Poem For Gabby Douglas”
- Gabby Douglas’ Future Earnings To Be Placed In Trust Fund, Family Friend Says