NEW YORK — Michelle Obama is making a house call on “The Dr. Oz Show.”
The show’s producers say the first lady will tape an appearance Wednesday to discuss new provisions of her “Let’s Move!” campaign and the Presidential Youth Fitness Program.
Like us on Facebook!
Producers said Thursday that Mrs. Obama’s appearance will be taped at the show’s New York studio for national broadcast Sept. 14.
The show’s host, Mehmet Oz, says he’s “honored” that she has chosen to be a guest on his show.
“The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs weekdays in syndication, will be starting its fourth season next month.
- Beauty and Health with Make Up Artist to the Stars Kym Lee, The “Sparkle” Cat Eye
- Le’Andria Johnson “The Experience Deluxe Edition” In Stores Sept 18 [PREVIEW]
- Sad News: Morris Brown College Faces Foreclosure
- Find Out To Register To Vote in DC, MD and VA
- A Preview Of Chuck Brown Park
Michelle Obama To Promote Her ‘Let’s Move!’ Campaign On ‘The Dr. Oz Show’ was originally published on newsone.com