Will your family vacation be a cherished experience that everyone will fondly remember for years to come, or a headache that’s best forgotten?
Will you spend all your savings in the name of a great getaway, only to end up disappointed and pinching every penny upon your return home? If you’re traveling with children, there’s a smart way to do it and a hassle-filled, expensive way to do it. Which way will you do it? With these simple tips for traveling with kids, you’ll find it easy to please everyone.
• Plan a night or two out on the town and enjoy more parent-friendly attractions; most popular vacation spots have child-care options, so investigate and budget for them.
• Seek out entertainment and activities the whole family will love; you don’t have to sacrifice your own fun just so the little ones can have a good time!
• Plan meals in advance so there’s never a moment when you’re tempted to dip into the closest restaurant (because the kids are crying for a food) and overspend. If you stay in a family vacation home, you can make most meals yourself!
• Instead of baby-proofing your hotel room, choose a kid-friendly vacation rental that’s meant to accommodate the youngest of the group.
• Don’t expect the sights-to-see to speak for themselves; give kids context and knowledge before sight-seeing! This way, everyone can fully enjoy the museum, nature tour, zoo, play, etc.
Make sure to read:
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Join Us For Erica Campbell's Free "I Love You" Album Release Party! [Details Here]
Contact The Programming Department
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary "Father's Day"
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Hope Christian Church Live Stream
Contact The Promotions/Community Department