So often, we feel guilty for feeling happy, or for even wanting to feel happy. We somehow think that it’s not right. It’s not a matter of being right or wrong. The simple truth is that happiness is there for the taking if you will allow it to be.
You may feel you don’t deserve to be happy because of your actions and thoughts that you make you feel unworthy. However, it has nothing to do with what you have done or not done or whether or not you are worthy. You are worthy, just because. It’s as simple as that. You exist. Your own personal, wonderful being is as worthy as anyone else is to be happy.
Find us on Facebook!
- President Barack Obama Reaches Out To The Faith-Based Community [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Yolanda Adams Honors Whitney Houston With CeCe Winans [PHOTOS]
- SBA Introduces A New 8(a) Training Course For Small Businesses
- Congresswoman Edwards to Host 4th Annual College and Career Fair
- Inspiration And Empowerment For Healthy Living