In a Newsone essay, First Lady Michelle Obama talks about the importance of every voice being heard and counted, about a fight that never ends. Obama says today’s challenges aren’t as urgent as those we faced during segregation, but they’re still important. Read her essay here.
Find us on Facebook!
- Bishop Secular: What NOT To Put In A Casket At A Homegoing Service [EXCLUSIVE]
- Popular Rapper’s New Album Cover Depicts Jesus As A Gang Member
- Half Mile Home- “So Good” [MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE]
- “Christmas Celebration” Stars Top Gospel Acts Tye Tribbett, BeBe & CeCe Winans Plus More
- Endorsing A Candidate Shouldn’t Be Tied To Race [Guest Blogger]
FLOTUS: Every Voice Must Be Heard, Every Vote Must Be Counted was originally published on praisecharlotte.com