An affirmation is a great way to start training your mind toward a positive way of thinking. Coupled with other positive thinking exercises, a positive affirmation will help you overcome any obstacle that is put in front of you. The object of these positive thinking exercises is to ensure that you train the most powerful muscle in your body: your brain.
Here is your affirmation for today which can help keep your day in alignment with your desire to be able to deal with anything calmly.
Write the affirmation down
and / or program an alert in your phone /computer to repeat throughout the day
for inspiration to your brain.
The song is a comforting reminder that we need to be still and listen.
It was produced by Drathoven.
Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDC
Follow @praisedc for the latest gospel and local news!
— 104.1 PraiseDC (@Praisedc) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- DC’s own Remnant Presents: A Night of Profound Worship
- Donald Lawrence: The Choir is the best training ground for the solo artist
- Listen to Michelle Obama on CoCo Brother Live Tonight at 8:30pm!
- 5 Tips For Filing Home Insurance
- Massive Voter Empowerment Rally!