The “Good Morning America” co-host has been on medical leave since September to receive treatment for MDS, a rare blood and bone marrow disorder. On Monday morning, she briefly appeared on “GMA” to help kick off ABC’s day-long efforts to fund raise for Hurricane Sandy relief.
“It was so difficult for me to follow doctors’ orders and stay here at home last week,” Roberts said. “I felt so helpless watching all those people, all those families, impacted by Sandy.”
Want to help? Here is your chance:How To Help The Victims Of Hurricane Sandy!
Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDC
Follow @praisedc for the latest gospel and local news!
— 104.1 PraiseDC (@Praisedc) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Obama Wins Re-Election As 44th President Of United States!
- ANC Candidate Arrested for Assault Outside Polling Place
- Family Time: 3 Ways To Make Study Time Fun Time!
- Voting Is The Moral, Just & Socially Conscious Thing To Do!
- Minute Meditation:Prayer For Trust And Love
Robin Roberts Makes Heartfelt Plea For Hurricane Sandy Victims [VIDEO] was originally published on elev8.com